Tuesday 11 October 2016

Dance Ska blogger

Music is par excellence the best way for reflection, relaxation and enjoying life. She has been my partner since I can remember. I do not usually spend money in concerts, in fact, one time I bought the ticket of Arctic Monkeys, but then I regretted and I sold them with a friend. I can not choose the best one, I enjoyed a lot of local bands, such as: Protistas, Minem, Fiskales ad-hok, Sonora de Llegar, La Lira Libertaria, Gangrena Surf, Tata Barahona, Los Jaivas, etc.

Perhaps the best one was Festival Ska Jazz Santiago, It was on a Friday, August 5 at Kmasu Discoteque and there 6 artist were presented: Santiago Rebelde, Manifiesto SkaJazz, Sandino Rockers, Sonora de Llegar, Santiago Downbeat and Maldita Bohemia.  It was a tropical and brotherhood night, I went with five friends and we dance every night, also, we made friends there and we shared with them. I remember that I could not keep smiling and my friends too, it was a wonderful night. Whenever I remember this concert I feel happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best things in life are smallest ones, I imagine that you have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we spend so much money, in big concerts and festivals, without recognizing the great national artists.
    stamina Chilean music!!

    ReplyDelete