Thursday 22 December 2016

Program

This will be my second year in this career and it was hard because I was doing a lot of things together between university and other things outside. I flunked 3 subjects and have to take them over so this will be my chance to amend my mistakes and improve better methods. The subjects that I have are Botánica, Estadistica y Probabilidades, Fisica General, Ingles IV and Educacion Superior y Segregacion Social, the last one is a history subject. It is a mathematic, scientific and humanist program and it is really enjoyable. I think that this semester has been a profitable use of time and to learn of everything because I take workshop in other areas out of the university. Anyway it has been complicated because I had to be more organized and responsible. In the week I have to study most of days and weekends too so I made a schedule and thanks to this I prepare any evaluation with time. Sometimes I get along with some classmates to study any subject and we learn faster and when I am home I go over subject by subject. I think that Faculty facilities, use of technology and teaching methods are great at least in my actual semester program. Thanks to everything that I said before of organization and help of others things I have left time to do other things like sports, read books and as I said before workshop outside university. I hope you have a happy holiday and end of semester. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment