Tuesday 22 November 2016

Career

I study agronomy and this year it’s supposed to be my second year but I did not pass some courses so next year would be my real second year. University has not been easy to me. I have been to work hard studying and adapting myself to the university rhythm. I feel like I am not thinking in great or what I am missing is something to have more trust in the opportunities that I have. I think what I said before is really related with my academic performance. Until now I has been only view brushstrokes of all of the departments and masters of the career that I can choose. At the moment I am not interested in any particular but there are some areas that catch my attention.  One of them it’s a PhD of Soil and water management, Soil is an important area of studies in the career, would say that is the most important, it is thanks to Soil and its evolution that life is possible.

 I am undecided person as I said in the previous post and sometimes it is hard because I have one goal and then just turns in 3 goals and these 3 goals starts to compete in my head and boom! I start to question if I am doing what I really want or what could lead me to that, but here I am, trying,


7 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the water management too, I think it's essencial to learn more about this... I hope we could be change's agents some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has also been difficult for me to adapt to the pace of university and this has been very hard. In my case I really do not like the subjects of soil and water, I feel that it is a lot of mathematics and that complicates me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that mathematics are the easier part of carreer, I mean it is just follow mechanic steps to complete excercises, so you just have to do one after another until you catch the mechanism. Get lucky and study! I recommend julioprofe jajaja, regards :)

      Delete
  3. Go ahead edu-kun! you have to trust in your knowledge and skills and you'll survive to the University. I think the soil is very important in the life too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to go on, Eduardo. Never give up!

    ReplyDelete