Thursday 3 November 2016

Series and Movies

If you think that Japanese animation is for kids, you are too wrong. Well, I think that CHV, which is Open TV Channel, took care of fill our minds with Japanese animation and others can appreciate in Pay TV too, and its brilliant. We can talk too much about TV Series, things like the impact in our lives, the evolution of the seven art, among other topics. I'm in debt with films, TV shows and short films, but I most enjoyed TV Shows, I think that when you have more time to show something you can play with characters, stages, mystery and story development. I'm a little bit addict, so I have to control myself, but sometimes you can't with masterprices like Breaking Bad, Mr Robot, Hunter X Hunter, Monster, Fullmetal Alchemist, Great Teacher Onizuka, Kaiji, Akagi, FLCL, Steins Gate, Tatami Galaxy, And we cannot ignore films, my favourites are Fight Club, with an explosion social topic, Sakasama no Patema, which teach you about empathy and social understanding. Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, this one was a rollercoaster of emotions for people who see the TV series, seriously... American Beauty is a great movie it can touch you deep and surely can make you happy of living right now. Kirikou and the Sorceress, a film co-produced by Belgium, France and Luxembourg and directed by Michel Ocelot, the plot is about a village somewhere in West Africa, a new-born boy, Kiriku, saves his village from witch, it’s very beautiful. But surely the last film I saw really blew my brains was, it called Planete Sauvage and is a French animation directed by René Laloux, based on Oms en série by Stefan Wul, It gives us a tour of the ego that has our species over the others and another surreal and psychedelic experience.

I give you a list with others that I recommend. Bye!
Ireeversible
Holy Mountain
The Shining
This Is England
AKIRA
Inaka Isha
Spirited Away
My Neighboor Totoro
Grave of the Fireflies
Princess Mononoke
Paprika
Quest for Fire

6 comments:

  1. that looks very entertaining theJapanese animation, I've never deeply interested in those issues, but I think I already have convinced to at least watch a number of your list! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. addictive series are dangerous jaja... fma<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I never imagined there could be such a wide variety of Japanese animation!! I'm afraid I'm far away from them because of my old age jajaja!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is never late to appreciate oriental audiovisual culture :)

      Delete
  4. I really like animation and tv series (Mr Robot was the best!), but I like mangas too, have you read "Oyasumi Punpun"? 100% recommended :D

    ReplyDelete