Tuesday 15 November 2016

Undefined Future

Many times I have been interested in different areas; first I wanted to be a Doctor, an ophthalmologist because I suffered an operation when I was a kid in the left eye, specifically the cornea. After the operation I got interested in medicine but soon I change my mind and I wanted to be an artist because I enjoyed a lot drawing, painting or create characters, stories and doing comic books but also I changed of idea and I got interested in music and I learnt play string instruments like guitar, bass, violin and ukulele, but the impulse passed and I started to think that nothing was interesting to me. I though that I could create some audiovisual stuff but I did not have the resources and it consumed too much time in front of screen for me. But when it was the last moment I finally decide after PSU.
For a long time I really interested on plants after reading Masanobu Fukuoka so when I got my ‘PSU score’ I choose Agronomy and I thought that I could travel after studying for undefined time. As I am an undecided person I still do not imagine what is the job that I want, but, of course, hopefully outdoors and travel a lot doing it but certainly the most important thing is feeling happy doing it.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a very versatile person and you have liked very different areas, I am impressed! Hahaha. But the guidelines that made you followed this race are very good, I hope that will fill your heart and be immensely happy working on what you study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really sure that you´ll be good at whatever you work... I respect the artist a lot... that magic that goes on their minds :) and Im sure that youre going to trasmite that magic to others! regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, but unfortunately, you uploaded it very late, so I can't give you more than 4. Be careful with your grammar and deadlines!!

    ReplyDelete